What is your favourite loved up pet name for your significant other? It is babe? Baby? Bae? Honey?...Read More
Tag: affectionate words
Afio Mai | Welcome
One Samoana is a collection of thoughts and stories – mostly from a Hamo Geek Girl – exploring the beautiful language and culture of Samoan people.
Get One Samoana Updates
Village One Samoana
Were you once a One Samoana ‘Native’? If you were a member of the One Samoana social network (which ran from 2008 – 2012), then a you may recognize some of these Native-written blogs from a heartbeat and a lifetime ago.
- on 45+ Biblical names for boys and girls in the Samoan language A great place to find Samoan Biblical names is the Samoan Bible: https://archive…
- on FEEPO ma ATIOGIE Faalupega o Samamea Fagaloa District. Apia. Samoa. Afio mai le Aloalii ma le Ao…
- on 10 pretty-sounding Samoan names for girls…that have nice meanings too Hi, I'm probably late to this discussion thread but hopefully I can get a reply.…
- on Matai – How to become a Samoan Chief [Part 2] Actually... they never invite me to those meetings. I don't know why. :D
- on FEEPO ma ATIOGIE SULI O LAUPA TOTUGA I FALEULA. O Laupa Totuga,na usu i le afafine o Sua i Salela…