We’re learning more today about the beautiful Mz eE[N]Aa. I’ve known her for a little while now in the ville; she’s the lady with the appreciative words for the lyrical work of our scribes, the witty comebacks for them cheeky boys in chat, and the deep thoughts in our forums about life and relationships. What our Native Spot[light] reveals, though, is that she’s the hard-working, humble yet ambitious type, who’s creativity is grounded in her love for God, her faith and her family. Isn’t that the recipe for the ideal Samoan girl?
1. State your name and location for the record:
Ina Aulalo – Currently living in Wellington, New Zealand
2. How did you find One Samoana?
*thinks back* aw, my childhood/bestfriend: Leslie Paletaoga. She was a member at the time; she’d rave on about the site and begged me to join lol *shrugs* this would have been back in Mid August 2008… um, somehow I forgot my password lol for those who know me very well, I’m quite forgetful (sometimes) LMAO anyways, many times I’d remind myself to sign up again but just never had the time to. 4 years later. Here I am. Hehe I’ll never leave you again ONE-SA. Dahahahaha
“Till death do us part?” 😉 hehe
3. What do you love about Samoan culture?
EVERYTHING! Who doesn’t? From knowing your roots, speaking the language, the food, the people and of course the many talents our Samoan people have out there and still yet to shine – Stand up and be counted –
4. Describe your perfect, indulge-yourself meal
Hmmm, lol Well, to be honest it’s not the most perfect meal but for me it is lol
mmm…Chinese Takeaways & McDonalds Cheeseburgers (NOT one, but 8, the most is 10 when im in those hungry as moods) ioe, straight to the hips even hahahaha
5. You have one day to use $1,000,000 or you lose it. How do you spend it?
I’d distribute some of it to my parents for all that is needed to help out with their church ministry. Then extend/or rebuild our family house (including a recording studio hehe) Open up a family business (gallery) and sell my arts paintings on one side, and my father’s band/music on the other to share the history and legacy behind every song, something to pass onto the next generations.. Ummmmm, by then im sure it’s all gone LOL and I’ll divide whatever’s left between my bros/sisters.
6. You’re shipwrecked on a deserted island. What survivor skills could you provide for your crew?
Hmmm, I’d collect all I can find to build shelter and then I’d be that typical fob chick and climb every tree for any tropical fruits, bird’s LMAO and use my hunting skills 😉 (auuuuu) to kill any 4 legged living animal on the island…if none, then I’ll go with plan B and kill the two legged human being stuck on the island with me (kidding) lmaoooooooooooooo I know I’m just providing for myself *akas*
7. 3 things you’re most proud of in your life right now
• My Parents and how far they have come with establishing their church ministry for God,
• Having the opportunity to do my first year studying at Wellington Bible College; loving it too… a path that I never saw myself going through;
“If God puts you in a rough path, he’ll provide you with STRONG SHOES”
• And lastly; getting back into my ART/paintings.
8. Final thoughts and shout outs
“When you’re going through something hard and wonder where God is, remember the teacher is always QUIET during the test”
Final shout outs:
…My girl HGG u never stop surprising me with your random mails *pa’s her aka*
Who am I to deserve this spot? *shrugs* all I gotta say is thank you truckloads for even wanting to feature me, all your (including the admins) hard-work into making this place blossom never goes un-noticed. To all my beautiful natives (yall know who you are) around the ville; that I’ve gotten to know over the past years/months, the laughs, chats not to mention maaaa VASTYBUM of a friend (you know who are) you’ve always inspired me to do great and beyond, encouraging me with my God-Gifted talent (Art) thankyou, all i needed was that lil push. *hi5s ya* hehe again, to all ma ONESA natives: I just have to say:
“My life is a short story written by God, I don’t know exactly how you came in to my story, but I hope you all will be there in it until God writes my last chapter”
Notes on eE[N]Aa:
- Did we just make you MORE curious about Mz eE[N]Aa? She reveals the intimates of her personality over in her faleo’o
- Love the quote she’s got in there, “People like to bring up your past when your present and future looks better than theirs…” So true!
- Get even MORE juicy details in her Ma’asoama Profile 😉
- eE[N]Aa’s dad is Nuualiitia Fafo Aulalo, founding musician and amazing lyricist in the legendary Samoan band Tiama’a. She created a set in the ville to promote the timeless music of Tiama’a
- How well do YOU know Tiama’a? Try your hand at quiz to test your knowledge. Can I please copy from somebody’s answer sheet?
- eE[N]Aa also runs the official Tiama’a page on Facebook. Like it!
- I asked Mz eE[N]Aa about her love life – cause inquiring minds need to know of course – but she cleverly ducked that question. Hhhhmmmm… I guess you’re just going to have to ask her yourself 😀